The Website may include text or graphic links to other websites and content located outside www.nuovvo.com. These are owned by third parties.
www.nuovvo.com uses these links in order to provide more information to the User.
- Type of data processed / Links to other websites
The Website respects your privacy. We do not process any personal data through this Website, except data collected using contact forms and cookies, as explained below.
The Website does not assume any responsibility for web pages of third parties that are linked to this Website.
- Information collection and use
To improve this Website, in terms of system performance and ease of use, as well as to provide useful information on our products and services, we automatically collect and store information in the log files of your computer.
What type of data does this information include? Your IP address, browser type, language selected, operating system, internet service provider (ISP), date/time.
What do we use this information for? This information is generally used to improve the management of this Website, analyse trends and collect demographic data on our users. The information gathered may be used by our marketing, advertising and communication services (for example, to optimise and improve the user experience and/or present special offers, statistical analyses and more attractive services).
If non-personal information is used together with Personal Data, the data set is processed as Personal Data.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies are normally made up of letters and numbers and are sent by our web server to the cookie file of your browser. Cookies allow our web page to, among other things, store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or device and remember you when establishing a new connection between our server and your browser. The main purpose of a cookie is to enable our server to present personalised web pages that can make visits to our Website an individual experience which is adapted to personal preferences.
What type of cookies are used on this Website?
1.) The Website uses two types of cookies depending on duration:
– Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website. These cookies are necessary for certain applications or functions and enable this Website to operate correctly.
– Persistent cookies: These cookies improve the user experience (for example, by offering personalised navigation). These cookies remain in your browser for a longer period of time. This period of time depends on your browser settings. Persistent cookies enable information to be transferred to the server of this Website every time you visit. They are also known as tracking cookies.
2.) Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained is processed, this Website uses the following types of cookies:
– Technical cookies: These cookies allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services contained within it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing areas with restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchasing process of an order, signing up to or taking part in an event, using security elements during the session, storing content for playing videos or sound, or sharing content via social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined according to a set of criteria in the user’s terminal (such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.).
– Analysis cookies: These cookies are either used by us or by third parties to quantify the number of users and thus perform measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. To do this, browsing habits on our website are analysed in order to enhance the products and services we offer.
– Advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties to allow us to manage the offering of advertising spaces on the web page in the most effective way possible, tailoring ad content to the contents of the requested service or to the use of our web page. Thus, we can analyse your Internet browsing habits and show you adverts related to your browsing profile.
– Behaviour-based advertising cookies: These cookies are either processed by us or by third parties to allow us to manage, in the most effective way possible, advertising spaces which, where relevant, may be included on this Website which offers the requested service. These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of browsing habits, allowing us to create a specific profile in order to display advertising based on said behaviour.
- Third-party cookies
- Web beacons or pixel tags (2)
This Website uses web beacons (also known as pixel tags). A web beacon is a transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 x 1 pixel, that is included in a web page or email to monitor the online behaviour of the user that visits the web page.
These images mainly use third-party technologies. In the case of this Website, they are used to monitor visitor activity, for example, to know which pages of the Website the user visits, when and from which location (country/city).
- Monitoring and analysis
In order to continuously improve marketing communications, the Website uses Google Analytics software. This technology makes it possible to find out about the online behaviour of users in terms of time, geographic location and use of this Website. The information is collected via pixel tags and/or tracking cookies. This information is anonymous. It is not linked to personal data and the Website does not share it with third parties for their independent use. All information needed for the analysis is stored on Google servers.
- Enabling and disabling cookies and similar resources
Remember that some functions and the full functionality of this Website may not be available after disabling cookies. You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by changing the configuration settings in your web browser installed on your computer.
– If you use Mozilla Firefox: Tools menu, options, privacy, history, custom settings.
– If you use Internet Explorer: Tools menu, internet options, privacy, settings.
– If you use Google Chrome: Settings menu, show advanced options, privacy, content settings.
– If you use Safari: Preferences menu, security.
Data Controller: NOVARALI SL – Tax ID Code (CIF): B54574868 – Contact number: + 34 965681207
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org – Postal address: Avda. de la Industria s/n. Pol. Ind. San Fernando. 03350 Cox (Alicante).
You can also contact us in order to access any personal information that we have gathered via this Website or to exercise your rights to rectify, block or delete this information.